|2014 Texas Railroad Commissioner Race|
|Occupation||Small business owner in O&G investing and consulting|
|Religion||(Watermark Community Church)|
Malachi Boyuls is running for Texas Railroad Commissioner.
Boyuls practiced regulatory law and has fought the federal government. Currently, he is a small business owner focused on investing and consulting in the O&G industry. He and his wife Shelby are the parents of two young children and are active members of Watermark Community Church in Dallas.
Boyuls was George P. Bush's business partner.
Boyuls has not held elective office and therefore has no voting record.
Believes that a small, effective government, free market, family-centered community, energy independence, and a strong economy are vital to ensure our freedoms.
- "Railroad Commission candidate seeks supporters in Midland", MRT, June 16, 2013.
Donations Made to Others
- Pro life
- Fairly conservative
- Has legal and regulatory experience in the patch
- Endorsed by Texas Right to Life
- Unproven under pressure, particularly with a tremendous amount of money in that department
- No campaign momentum, against two other strong candidates
- Texas Right to Life
- Farm Bureau
Recommendations (softer than an endorsement)
- Texas Patriots PAC